The 0.001%

I was born and raised in a military family. My entire family, for three generations, has been in the U.S. military, in one branch or another. As a military brat I really admire the kid that wrote this out. I have a number of friends who are at military academies, and I respect them so much for doing what they do and asking for so little in return. I just thought this would be a nice picture to share, especially having Veteran's Day last week and all. It doesn't necessarily do much for the Occupy movement, but I think it's quite interesting to see how the movement has affected people in many different ways, and has brought about a new format of communication that so many of us will now recognize and relate to the original movement.



-- Jillian

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment