I find that it is most appropriate to place the sticker near the department of emergency medicine at Tufts Medical Center.  My apartment is located near the emergency department, everyday I walk through the area for several times.  Every single time, I discover that people who come to see their friends or family member, usually leave with a tired and gloomy looks on their face. And the atmosphere around the area seems melancholy because you would see people smoking and chatting but none of them look happy or energetic.  By placing my sticker on the walls of the medical center, I have transformed the place into a space by indicating the medical center as the personal space. The department is no longer considered as the emergency medical center rather, it becomes a personal space where people express their emotions and feelings.  In addition, the emergency center operates twenty four hours per day, so there should be a personal space for each person in the building to feel relax and comfortable.

 
 Moe Moe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment