Sticker Posting


I decided to place the sticker I had, something that was characterized as a police officer "in uniform". Since I missed the initial class where Professor Lee talked (maybe?) about PoPo and his intentions with his project and stickers I don't really know what his intentions are with the stickers. My interpretation of the sticker was that the police are kind of a joke, that the profession they work in is becoming less and less effective. My initial decision was to find a stop sign near a police station that would look like the sticker was instructing people to stop. After I couldn't find a stop sign near the police stations around campus, I determined that placing a provocative image about police anywhere near a police station would suffice. So I put my sticker on Ruggles street, on a sign that was directly before the police station. My thought process behind this was to make people who were maybe walking by or waiting at the red light to just think about what it could mean, maybe skew a few peoples own perceptions.

- Preston

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment