What are YOU up to?


I placed the sticker in an alley that I pass by everyday on the way to my dorm. The alley occasionally serves as a recreational area for different types of licentious actives. The face appeared split (based on the eyes) between astonishment or surprise and anger or disappointment. With this facial expression placed in the inherently unmoral site, the sticker seems to say, "What would your mother think of this?" I found that putting this judging face in the alley transformed the barren area into a comical attempt at encouraging the reemergence of a conscious. I did not leave the sticker there; however I would have loved to see how it affected my routine on a daily basis, at least until it became embedded in it. In addition, it would have been great to casually observe the affect it had on pedestrians.

taken at 126 Hemening Way
- Helen Ramsay

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment